|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
50 Ways to Piss Off Kiba1. Every time he scratches, suggest that he take a flea bath
2. Or a regular bath even. Just something.
3. Remind him that bestiality is a crime, and its kind of strange to have a dog as your life partner
4. Remind him that dogs live shorter lives than people
5. Ask why he doesnt just admit that hes hot for Shino already
6. Tell the medi-nins that he has rabies
7. Tell people that he sniffs butts as a greeting
8. Tell him Kurenais baby is actually his
9. Tell ASUMA that Kurenais baby is actually Kibas
10. Every time he sits down, tell him to get off the furniture
11. Tie Akamaru up
12. Then hang him from a rope and use him as a piñata
13. Ask if his long nails cause any problems during his alone time
14. Tell all the academy students he has a tail
15. Film them trying to pull his pants down
16. Keep going on and on about how lame it was he was defeated because Naruto FARTED
17. Strip him naked and drop him off at an anime convention
IronmanHear me read it
My friends used to call William "Ironman" because the first time we kissed he got a nosebleed and the taste of his blood haunted me for a long time after it. We'd only been twelve years old and apparently the anxiety spiked his blood pressure to the point of combustion... I remember that when we were forced to take sex ed a few years later we were divided into separate classes for boys and girls, in case a diagram of an ovary was too risqué and we became animalistic and started clawing at each other in our seats, but nonetheless when our teacher Ms Jacobs had explained to us what an erection was in my mind all I could picture was the blood rushing to his nose and then the slash of cranberry across my blouse.
With the idea planted in his mind it didn't take long for William's hands to start wandering, but the image persisted. Every time I thought about just letting it happen I wondered what would happen if he got too excite
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More